Canadian Social Work Review / Revue canadienne de service socialRevue canadienne / A Canadian Journal
Volume 13 Number 1, 1996
- Edited by Keith Banting and Ken Battle: A New Social Vision for Canada? Perspectives on the Federal Discussion Paper on Social Policy Reform.
- Edited by Jane Pulkingham and Gordon Ternowetsky: Remaking Canadian Social Policy: Social Security in the Late 1990s.
- By David F. Noble: Progress without People: New Technology, Unemployment, and the Message of Resistance.
- By Jeremy Rifkin: The End of Work: The Decline of the Global Labour Force and the Dawn of the Post-Market Era.
- By Anthony Giddens: Beyond Left and Right: The Future of Radical Politics.
- By Ulrich Beck, Anthony Giddens, and Scott Lash: Reflexive Modernization: Politics, Tradition and Aesthetics in the Modern Social Order.
- Edited by J. W. Berry and J. A. Laponce: Ethnicity and Culture in Canada: The Research Landscape.
Book Reviews /
Recensions de publications
Reviewed by: Patrick Kerans, Dalhousie University
Reviewed by: Carole Pigler Christensen, University of British Columbia
Go to: / Aller à: