Canadian Social Work Review / Revue canadienne de service socialRevue canadienne / A Canadian Journal
Volume 13 Number 2, 1996
- Edited by Linda Briskin and Patricia Mc Dermott.: Women Challenging Unions: Feminism, Democracy and Militancy.
- By Shlomo Hasson and David Ley.: Neighbourhood Organizations and the Welfare State.
- By Thomas O'Reilly-Fleming.: Down and Out in Canada: Homeless Canadians.
- By Karen J. Swift.: Manufacturing ``Bad Mothers'': A Critical Perspective on Child Neglect.
- By Cheryl L. Karp and Traci L. Butler.: Treatment Strategies for Abused Children; Activity Book for Treatment Strategies for Abused Children.
- By Evelyn K. Sommers.: Voices from Within: Women Who Have Broken the Law
- Edited by Glenn Drover and Patrick Kerans.: New Approaches to Welfare Theory.
Book Reviews /
Recensions de publications
Reviewed by: Brigitte Kitchen, School of Social Work, York University
Reviewed by: Eric Shragge, School of Social Work, McGill University
Reviewed by: Pete Hudson, Faculty of Social Work, University of Manitoba
Reviewed by: Kathleen Kufeldt, Chair in Child Protection, Memorial University
Reviewed by: Jo-Anne Marshall, Children's Aid Society, Districts of Sudbury
Reviewed by: Marge Reitsma-Street, School of Social Work, Laurentian
Reviewed by: Peter Leonard, School of Social Work, McGill University
Go to: / Aller à: