Canadian Social Work Review
Presentation of Manuscripts
Criteria for evaluation
- Does this article contain original research and a critical analysis that enriches or challenges existing knowledge in this subject area?
- Is the paper well written in terms of its organization, the adequacy of the conclusion, and syntax and style?
- Is the theme or subject well reasoned? Are concepts clearly defined and is good use made of existing literature?
- Forward an electronic version of the manuscript to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a cover sheet with identifying information and word count of text, excluding references (the author's name should not appear in the body of the manuscript)
- Include an abstract that does not exceed 200 words
apaformat for references.
Manuscripts submitted to the