WLU Press is pleased to provide Educator’s Guides for the following books:
- Read, Listen, Tell, Sophie McCall, Deanna Reder, David Gaertner, and Gabrielle L'Hirondelle Hill, editors
- Why Indigenous Literatures Matter, Daniel Heath Justice
- Activating the Heart, Julia Christensen, Christopher Cox, and Lisa Szabo-Jones, editors
- Human Rights in Canada: A History, Dominique Clément
- Debating Rights Inflation in Canada: A Sociology of Human Rights, Dominique Clément
The Educator’s Guides are designed for use in Indigenous Studies and/or English courses in Ontario high schools; however, they also provide support for teachers at college and university levels. The Press acknowledges the support of the Canadian Books in Ontario Schools Fund, an initiative of Ontario Creates, in the production of each Educator’s Guide.
See below to download the guides. To request a print copy of the Educator’s Guides, please fill out this form.The Human Rights Educator’s Guide is download only.