We’re back, and only a little late, to talk about astrology, witchcraft, poetry, and queer love with the brilliant Adèle Barclay. You’ll probably want to:
- Read some of Adèle’s work (and buy her book!)
- Figure out your own rising sign
- Find out the details of this Joss Whedon nonsense
- Read up on UBC Accountable
- And on the off-chance that you don’t already, go listen to Buffering the Vampire Slayer
Theme song is “Mesh Shirt” by Mom Jeans off their album “Chub Rub.” Listen to the whole album here or learn more about them here.
Adèle’s theme song is “Pure Desire” by SHEER MAG. Check it out.